Thursday 10 April 2008

Tin/Aluminium....



Yes, it is that time of year again...we will be celebrating our 10th anniversary this Friday 11th April 2008. 10 years ago, I was up to my neck with wedding preparation. I made all the bunga telur and hantaran myself with some help from my mother and sister. Unfortunately, this year's celeberation has to be postponed to a later date as my other half is on his way to JB till Sunday.


10 years may have passed but I am still as 'cute' as ever and him even 'cuter' still. There is a major reason why the photo is cropped as such... :-). No more moustache and lots of gray hair. Of course he will claim that is due to the fact of being married to me. Hahaha!

My question of "How and why did I ever marry you?", which I have asked him numerous occasions have been answered by his card to me.

Till next year....

2 comments:

iwillsurvive said...

Happy 10th anniversary Saf-Man!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Way to go Razman!!!