Monday 26 March 2007

Karnival BJ 2007

Last Saturday 24th March 2007, Bukit Jelutong Resident Association organised our 'Annual' Karnival BJ. Like previous Karnival BJ in 2003 and 2004, my sister and I decided to participate.
In the above photo is my sister (older by one year mind you, as everyone mistakes her as my younger sister...) serving a customer.

As usual prior to the Karnival BJ, plans were made to bake a variety of goodies. But as the mind is willing and the body not, quite a few ideas were abandoned last minute. Ah well! There's always the next one!

My sister made cheesecake, cheesecake slices, mini chocolate bundt cake, ice cream Malaysia and corn pudding. I made some cookies, chocolate cupcakes, cream cheese pound cakes, a couple of coffee cakes, a chocolate cake, a carrot cake, cinammon rolls and 3 trays of lasagna . I actually wanted to do more, but because I was also helping out the committe in organising the whole event, I didn't have the time or energy.

I would like to thank my husband for being so wonderful in helping out with the stand ( unfortunatley he didin't take photos of what we sold!), to my friends Zura and Filzah, who also participated in the booth by selling your delicious goodies and to my Mak for making the lovely Kuih Koci Labu which was a hit. Not forgetting my sister - you are da bomb! Also to all my friends and neighbours who came as supported us and the Karnival BJ 2007.

Following are a couple of photos of things we made for the Karnival BJ 2007


The Cinnamon Roll (L) and the Sour Cream Chocolate Swirl cake (R)



2 comments:

iwillsurvive said...

Mana gambar Zura and Filzah? Tahniah Safura. I'm sure yr gerai was a hit. Sorry tak dapat hadir.

Gemini Girl said...

Sorrylah, Hubby sibuk sangat tangkap gambar kereta. Gambar apa yang kita jual pun tak diambil, apakan lagi gambar kekawan.