Saturday 3 March 2007

And it's already...

March!!! Time really flies! It seems like it was just yesterday when the year turned new and now, it's already the end of the Chinese New Year celebrations. I have been extremely busy with work and also with things that have been happening on a personal level.

On 1st March, hubby dearest started work with a new company. And for that he did something that I never thought he would do...shave his moustache. God, was I suprised! I thought he looked totally different. Actually he looked different than what I thought he would look without his moustache. But now after three days looking at his 'naked' face, I am getting used to it, and he is starting to look like his 'normal' self to me. A good friend of mine who came for breakfast this morning declared that hubby looked younger. Egad! Now he decides to keep it shaved for a while. A monster created I have!

Add 38 years to this photo and Viola!

No comments: