Tuesday 7 August 2007

Encounter of the Yellow Kind

It's unfortunate that Yellow is my favourite colour. Yellow has superseeded brown which was my favourite colour when I was a girl. So when DiGi came up with the campaign of the Yellow Thingies, I was aghast!

Those yellow beings, with near undress state (due to the body suit), bellies and buttocks that are quite obscene following you around if you were a DiGi subscriber. Thank GOD, I am not a subscriber! Have been a loyal CELCOM subscriber since I don't remember when. Not that the service is fantastic especially at my housing area, but I am too a lazy to have to inform people that I have changed numbers if I did.

On Sunday at One-Utama, DiGi was having a promotion somewhere near the Luxury Section on the ground floor. I made the mistake of going there to have a closer look at the Yellow Thingies. And...when I told them that I am a CELCOM subscriber, one of it decided to follow me around, rubbing his belly on my back! Talk about EWWWWW!




My son who is not afraid of anything! I hope they didn't follow him home!

P/S I had the Portobello Mushroom Burger at my favourite Burger Joint (see previous post), and looking at the pair, I better re-start my work out, unless I want to see something like that in my bathroom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam GG

Went to your panidolce and great to see the response to your classes...!

iwillsurvive said...

Two Four Six Eight Who Do We Appreciate
YELLOW YELLOW Yay!!!!

Thunder Thunder Thunderation
We are YELLOW
Dedication
When we play with
Determination
We Create a
Thunderation!

Siti Zawiah - Yellow house, always the best!!!!! hehehehe